Thursday, February 24, 2011

Coffee, Alaska, and Friends

Good Evening All!
I spent the day training in coffee :) Today was my second day in my Starbucks training and the assistant manager that I was working with has told me that I am a barista in his eyes! I have already completed all the things for certification, I just need to get more comfortable with the starbucks recipes :) One day I will know how to do coffee art!
 
My best friend recently moved to Kentucky.. it feels like a world away, but she has left me to follow a new step in her path and I know she is loving it and will rock the socks off it! :) It is definitely hard to have her gone, and to find myself alone when I wish she was there with me. But, life must go on and we find ways to accept the changes that happen in life, and learn to love them and adapt to the new moments.


And last on the list for tonight: the flyers for the Alaska Disney cruise that I am promoting arrived today! 7 day round trip alaskan cruise out of Vancouver on the disney ship and... wait for it... kids under 17 sail FREE with two adults! This deal is unheard of! 
Well I've got a bowl of ice cream calling my name.. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment