Friday, March 4, 2011

Weird moments, new clients, and another year gone!

Have you ever had one of those moments? I know we have all had those moments- myself, I've had at least 50 trillion of those moments. You all know what moments I am talking about- the ones that you wish never existed for one reason or another. Well I have had several days of those moments lately. It's flat out annoying. Sometimes I can pinpoint exactly what is causing that moment, and other times I wouldn't even know where to start looking.

Moving on...
I got a call the other day that made my heart jump out of my chest.. someone was calling ME about helping them book a spring break vacation! That's right.. my FIRST client as a travel agent! It's thrilling! They wanted to do a cruise as they never have had that experience before, however only the dad (out of the family of 5) has his passport, so, alas, a cruise is out of the question. BUT don't fret.. I am thinking that a southern California mash-up is on the agenda for them. 8-9 days enjoying the hospitality of our southern neighbor.
      *3 day passes to Disneyland and Disney Adventure Park
      *1 day at Universal Studios
      *1 day at Seaworld
      *1 day at the San Diego Zoo
      *1 day at Knotts Berry Farm
      *1 day at Soak City (the water park of Knotts Berry Farm)
      *and a dinner at Medieval Times
Doesn't that sound like a great way for a 7 year old, a 13 year old, a 15 year old and their parents to spend a spring break??!! I hope they like the idea as much as I do!


Well, that's all for tonight. Off to go eat some chocolate chip cookies and watch a movie as I count down the days to Tuesday when another year is marked down on the calendar and I turn 24! Yikes!

Sleep Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment